Last Updated on
Avoid hazards and improve shot selection with these amazing Golf GPS Watches for under £200
A golf GPS watch is like having a crystal ball on your side, it will give you the information you just can’t see with your eyes. Unlike rangefinders, they can help with much more than just the distance to the pin, they can give you information on bunkers, out of bounds ( I need this information ) and water hazards. Some even give you the roll of the greens and which way the drop off run.
All this information is critical if you’re going to improve your scores and reduce your handicap.
Improve your game
The fact that your interested in buying a Golf GPS WATCH tells me you want to improve your game and reduce your scores. The Best golf watch 2017 & 2018 will certainly help you, other than investing in lessons I think they’re one of the best methods costing under £200 to improve your chances. You can spend £500 on a driver but if your swing isn’t good it won’t make a bit of difference to your score.
One of the main ways to lower your handicap is to plan your shots round each hole and avoid danger, finding the Fairway is key. Good course management without being reckless is the key. Trust me, playing the course strategically may not sound like fun but at the end of the round when you’ve won the match and scored under handicap you’ll be pleased you did.
Which model Golf GPS Watch should I buy
There are so many different models and makes on the market that it can be a little confusing. In truth, finding the right one shouldn’t be too complicated. The only things I worry about when looking to buy a new Golf GPS Watch are:
- Battery life
Golf Watches have come on leaps and bounds in recent years, long gone are the days you need to connect them to a computer and download the course before setting off and worrying about the battery dying on you halfway round your game. Some of the main brands to look at are Garmin, Tom Tom and Bushnell
In this article, we’ve reviewed 5 different watches and listed them in our Top 5 Golf GPS Watches favourites. This information will help you make an informed choice and save you time and money.
Garmin Approach S5 Golf GPS Watch - Black
- Preloaded with 40,000+ International golf courses, plus free lifetime course updates
- Touch targeting: tap the screen for a yardage to any position on the hole
- Green view to manually move pin to days pin location, measure shots and handicap scoring (1 player)
- Smart notifications: receive texts, emails, calls and social media alerts on your watch
- Battery life: 10 hrs GPS mode, Water rating: 50m, Garmin connect compatible
"NEW 2017" BUSHNELL NEO EXCEL NO FEES GOLF GPS WATCH BLACK + UK PRODUCT & UK WARRANTY
- NEW FOR 2017 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- BUSHNELL EXCEL GOLF GPS WATCH
- THE BEST JUST GOT BETTER !!!!
- OFFICIAL STOCKIST
TomTom Golfer GPS Watch - White
- Precise yardages to front, centre and back of green
- View green and hazard graphics before your shot
- See distances to individual hazards along the fairway
- Preloaded course data from 34,000 international courses
- Navigate easily through menus
Garmin Approach S20 GPS Golf Watch - White
£159.00 in stock
3 used from £ 126.10
- Get all information you need for your next shot from an easy to understand graphical user interface
- AutoShot game tracker measures and auto-records shot distances and shot location
- Get better guidance during your approach with distances to hazards, doglegs and layups
- CourseView feature automatically updates frequently played courses for free
- Combines sporty design with activity tracking and smart notifications
TomTom Golfer 2 GPS Watch - Large Strap, Black
- Automatic shot detection helps to understand your distance potential
- Detailed post-game in-app analysis breaks down your score to give insights into your shot patterns on the fairways and greens in regulations
- Combine the holes from a course you have played regularly to see what your potential round would look like
- Track your daily activity 24/7
- From tee to hole, know every inch of the course at a glance, including precise distances to hazards, greens and lay-ups
The main benefit you’ll get for your small cash investment is instant and accurate distances, which can provide you will a new level of confidence before striking the ball because you’re sure you’ve chosen the right club, which in turn helps you commit to shots much more easily.
Don’t be left behind, your mates on the golf course will all be using them and why should they have the advantage?
We hope you enjoyed and found this article helpful, enjoy your watch and PLAY WELL !
We know that price is important to you, after all, that’s why you’re comparing golf products. But everyone has different needs and budgets, so we’ll help you to find the right golf product at the right price, whether that’s by letting you filter your search results, showing customer ratings and reviews or by simply finding your item at the cheapest price. We search all the major Golf Manufactures and retailers like: American Golf, eBay, Onlinegolf, Tailor-made, Callaway and many more and compare their prices to bring you the best deals. We are in simple terms a Golf price comparison site which saves you time and money.